Timesketch Summit 2021
On March 10th 2021 16:00 - 21:00 UTC the first Timesketch summit will take place.
Timesketch is an open source tool for collaborative forensic timeline analysis. Using sketches you and your collaborators can easily organize your timelines and analyze them all at the same time. Add meaning to your raw data with rich annotations, comments, tags and stars.
The Timesketch summit will take place virtually.
Who can participate
Everyone who is interested in Timesketch is welcome. The event is free.
Agenda and talks
- Presentations: 16:00 - 18:40 UTC
- Workshops: 19:00 - 21:00 UTC
All times are in UTC
- 16:00 - 16:10 Welcome & Logistics
- 16:10 - 16:20 Timesketch history Johan Berggren
- 16:20 - 16:50 Timesketch Basics introduction Session (Bart Inglot)
- 16:50 - 17:00 Q&A Slot 1
- 17:00 - 17:30 Using Timesketch in real life. (CSIS Security Group)
- 17:30 - 17:40 Q&A Slot 2
- 17:40 - 18:15 Lightning talk(s):
- Jupyter Notebooks by Kristinn Guðjónsson
- Timesketch analyzers by Johan Berggren
- DFTimewolf by Thomas Chopitea
- Sigma in Timesketch by Alexander Jäger
- Timesketch used with Velociraptor Eric Capuano Whitney Champion
- 18:15 - 18:30 Timesketch Roadmap & the future Johan Berggren
- 18:30 - 18:35 Wrap up first block and outline Workshops (Alexander Jäger)
- 19:00 - 19:05 Workshop explanation / group forming Alexander Jäger
- 19:05 - 21:00 Workshops (might be shorter depending on engagement, questions etc):
- Colab / API usage (Szechuan sauce) by Kristinn Guðjónsson
- Timesketch entry UX with Szechuan sauce by Alexander Jäger
Call for Presentations & Workshops
If you have any questions, please reach out to the team via slack in the Timesketch channel